Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineers to join our internal infrastructure team to help build and maintain our toolchain for managing the delivery and availability of our products and services.
We're ideally looking for candidates in an east coast US or European timezone.
- Maintain and improve Grafana Lab's provisioning tools, allowing rapid deployment of infrastructure and services.
- Maintain and improve Grafana Lab's monitoring tools and best practices to maximise system uptime and health
- Operate and manage our core infrastructure platform (Kubernetes)
- Work with other engineering teams to help them deploy and run their software in production
- 3+ years in commercial SRE/devops experience
- Experience with Linux, hardware, networking, cloud and distributed architectures.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (eg docker, kubernetes)
- Proficiency with configuration management (Terraform, puppet, ansible, etc.).
- Experience with dashboards and monitoring tools (e.g. Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience working remotely
- Self motivated
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Vault
- Familiar with Jsonnet/Ksonnet
What’s it like to work at Grafana Labs?
At our core Grafana Labs is an open company. We believe that open source is the superior way to build and deliver software. We also believe in being open and transparent with our employees. We believe that transparency breeds trust and that trust is the foundation of great teamwork. We actively seek to break down silos, empower employees with information and allow people to “see the whole picture”. This transparency extends to our strategy, our financials, our successes and failures. We empower our team to make their own decisions and trust that they will try to do the right thing.
We are a remote first team. Our three founders are on three different continents and our team of 50+ global employees are based in 13 different countries. Hiring remotely unlocks the broadest, most diverse, most talented pool of potential employees. It also means that we have built our culture around a flexible and autonomous work environment based on trust.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.